This is PLAC Guarantee.
In order to make sure that there are no misunderstandings and that you can rest assured that we are a legitimate company, we want you to fully understand our Terms. If you agree to them, then we can proceed, but if you do not like them, that is also fine. We do not want you to proceed unless you are comfortable. We also do not want you to complain afterwards, if things do not work out as you had hoped. We explain everything to you upfront and if you agree, then we can proceed, but if you do not, then let’s save each other’s time and part ways amicably.
1) Over the past 20 years, we have been successful in helping thousands of customers each year. Some customers receive approvals for the full amount they request. Some receive a partial amount. A small percentage, perhaps 4%, are not able to receive an approval of any kind. If the customer is approved for the full amount they request, then everybody is happy. If the customer receives approvals for a partial amount, then we provide a partial refund to the customer based on the amount they are actually approved for. Those amounts are detailed in the Agreement and Terms of Service.
2) We supply the referrals to the customer and it is the customer’s job to apply directly with them. We are not a lender or broker. Customer is not obligated to apply with any of the lenders, unless customer desires a refund. Then customer must apply and follow all proper procedures as indicated in the Terms of Service. The burden of proof rests entirely on the customer since we are unable to verify whether or not the customer has actually followed instructions, applied with the lenders or received approvals or denials. Lenders may generally wish to obtain a “soft” credit pull which does not affect your credit score. If everything looks good, they may wish to do a “hard” pull before final approval which will affect your credit score by a few points. Those decisions are at the discretion of each lender and those lenders will ask for your permission before doing a soft or hard credit inquiry. The approval amount is based on approvals for any and all extensions of credit collectively from all the lenders referred.
3) If customer is unhappy or dissatisfied for any reason whatsoever, then we will refund 50% of the fee with no questions asked, as an option. However, if customer denies 50% option, and instead desires a greater or full refund, then customer needs to follow proper refund procedures as detailed in the Terms of Service, which means that customer needs to apply to each partner and keep documentation of all approvals or denials, print them out and then mail them to our mailing address: PLAC GUAR, 1070 Middle Country Road, Suite 201, Selden, NY 11784. Once all documentation is received by mail at our mailing address, we will examine them and make a decision whether or not a refund, partial or full, is warranted.
4) We do NOT provide a 100% refund to you simply because you are not satisfied or if you tell us that you wish to cancel or if you tell us that you didn’t get approved for the full amount you wanted or for any other reason, other than by following proper refund procedures as we outline here and also in our Terms of service. If you do not wish to follow our procedures, then please do not proceed.
5) Our Guarantee: PLAC Guarantee stands behind its guarantee 100%. You will be approved for the amount you request, or you will receive a refund based on your actual approval amount subject to the terms of service. The guarantee is NOT unconditional, it is conditional based on our terms of service.